We would like to invite Westworks members to join ADEY’s webinar at 12.00 noon on Thursday 10th September 2020. (If you aren’t a Westworks member you can register interest in becoming one here – it’s free https://www.westworks.org.uk/register-as-member/)
Darran Burrage, National Specification Director at ADEY, will explain the importance of heating system water protection, treatment and maintenance. He will provide an introduction to ADEY ProCheck®, the first universal digital water test providing instant lab style results and recommendations, supported by a management portal. ADEY ProCheck® helps compliance with BS 7593:2019 and has been tested and approved by KIWA Gastec. It helps to manage contractor work, extend the life of boiler stocks, improve tenant comfort through reduced bills and uninterrupted heating, and save money on unnecessary treatment, repairs and parts.
If you would like to join us, please register on the link below to confirm your place.
- Green Homes Grants for Energy Efficiency Improvements (Renewable Heating Technologies)
- Bristol Housing Festival Virtual Exhibition
- Webinar: Meeting the standards – Regulatory requirements for local authority RPs (15 October)
- Collaboration and Materials Tender
- Event – Reducing costs and increasing efficiencies in water testing