Westworks Procurement Ltd are one of the 12 Cabinet Office backed consortia, providing procurement and management solutions for the public sector. Westworks create and manage works, services and supplies frameworks, DPS and contracts based on members’ needs. By working together with sister consortia users can take advantage of larger based procurement activities.
Westworks are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, committed and hardworking Non-Executive Director (NED) to join their Board.
As a committed member of the Board of Directors you will be key to helping us achieve our vision of being the central purchasing body of choice, enabling and supporting housing providers to achieve great value for money through collaboration.
Westworks are looking for someone with marketing and commercial awareness and the ability to confidently network and identify new opportunities. The ideal candidate will also be able to build strong professional relationships with a range of stakeholders and provide a true commitment to the Westworks Board.
Remuneration may be considered to secure the right candidate commensurate with experience and input.
To apply, please provide your CV and a short covering letter to Cliff@Westworks.org.uk
Interviews will be held on Monday 4th March in Swindon, Wiltshire
- Green Homes Grants for Energy Efficiency Improvements (Renewable Heating Technologies)
- Bristol Housing Festival Virtual Exhibition
- Webinar: Meeting the standards – Regulatory requirements for local authority RPs (15 October)
- Collaboration and Materials Tender
- Event – Reducing costs and increasing efficiencies in water testing