Westworks’ members may register for this event – if you aren’t a member yet please get in touch and see how we can help you.
On the 24th of June 2020, ABCA and Hyfire are hosting a webinar which will cover an Introduction to Evacuation Alert Systems – the new guidelines & system required in buildings over 18m in height which have a stay put policy.
BS8629 is the new standard for design which will ensure the safety of tenants in high-rise residential buildings, for both newbuild and retrofit.
A presentation from Philip Miller @ ABCA will take place which will provide an overview of the standards.
This webinar will be taking place with Microsoft Teams. Please register your interest here if you wish to join this webinar. EEM will then e-mail you directly with a link to the Microsoft Teams meeting.
- Green Homes Grants for Energy Efficiency Improvements (Renewable Heating Technologies)
- Bristol Housing Festival Virtual Exhibition
- Webinar: Meeting the standards – Regulatory requirements for local authority RPs (15 October)
- Collaboration and Materials Tender
- Event – Reducing costs and increasing efficiencies in water testing